Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alex's Wild Ride...

Today's awesomeness starts out with my friend named Alex. I was late for my tutor appointment by the time I had gotten out of class. I had forgotten my book that I needed for the appointment, but I didn't have time to walk up to my apartment. I called my friend Alex to see if he could drive me up there. He came and picked me up....Little did he know what he was getting himself into. 
On the way up to the apartment I grabbed an open granola bar and asked him if I could have it (I hadn't eaten all day). So I started chowing down and immediately became ill...Something was seriously not right about this bar. I quickly rolled down the window...and threw up on the side of his car. Yes, I know it is gross, okay? 
Alex had a liquid air freshener that had spilled and the granola bar soaked it all up. The taste was horrid. We were still 1/4 mile away from my apartment and I was still gagging. Alex (kindly) asked me if I would leave my head out the window just in case. 
When we got to my apartment I ran upstairs to get my book and water to wash my mouth out with. When I came back down, Alex was using his ice scraper brush to get the puke off the side of his car.......
I feel like we parted our way as unlikely friends...But we shall see. I guess the true test of friendship is when you barf on their car and the person still talks to you. 

2 comments:

  1. Is that a true story Hannah? If so I'm sorry that happened! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...it just happened today :) haha. I'm laughing about it. So thats good

    ReplyDelete