Sunday, June 17, 2012
Things are cooling down
So. Yesterday I went through the temple for the first time...and it was amazing :) After that my sweet man took me to buy a new dress to celebrate! We then made our way to Idaho. Sweet Josh fell asleep in the car and as we kept going more north I kept looking at the "exterior temperature" and it was rapidly dropping. I found myself getting very excited. Last night for the first time I did not sweat throughout the night and have to kick off the covers....quite the contrary actually...I woke up freezing and tangled up in the blankets (I had left the window open last night). The only unfortunate part is the cooler it is the more species are able to live. At least in Nevada the only thing that can survive in the heat are the humans...and the occasional scorpion. In Idaho there is every form of species crawling, flying, growling, and of course attacking me. This morning at 5am Josh woke up to the texts "HELP ME! ITS ATTACKING ME!!!! GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW!" of course he didn't wake up until 8 and see the text...but he came running in and saying "What's attacking you?!" I was like "That moth over there....he was on my ear!!!!" He just laughed and walked out leaving me there to fight off the moth. I guess you just can't have the best of both worlds. Either the heat and no life forms....or the cool weather and every creepy crawly thing that has ever walked this earth. Nevertheless I am excited to be here in Idaho and be with the love of my life. I can't wait for Saturday to come so I can be sealed to him forever. And yes...I'm doing good at keeping this blog up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment