Ugh.... So much has happened in the past 2 weeks that I just haven't even had a second to post about.
One post at a time....
So the wedding day! Someone told me to write down all the details. Sooo ...here goes
Our Wedding Day Video - Here is the video of our wedding day my awesome brother made.
Me and my mom and dad went and stayed in Idaho Falls on Friday night. Friday night I could NOT sleep. I was up until probably 3AM. Saturday morning I had to wake up early to get gorgeous. At 10 I had to go to the church to pick up Josh so we could go to the mall and buy me earrings :) hahah. So When I got to the church I spilled Dr. Pepper all over my white church dress I had planned on wearing inside the temple. No worries...I had another dress packed away for our honeymoon that I ended up throwing on. So off we went to the mall to find earrings :) It only took about 5 minutes. Then it was back to the church. Did I mention the church was foreverrrr away? And we got quite lost. But its ok...we got to the church just about the time we were supposed to be leaving for the temple. So we grabbed our dads and jumped in the car. We got to the temple and went in. They took us into a room to make sure all of our information on our marriage license was correct. Then we went into the changing rooms where I got into my temple clothes. We were super ahead of time so they let me and Josh go directly to the Celestial room for the next 45 minutes. I will tell you there is no time more nerve wrecking then sitting there with your soon to be husband. He was all calm...and enjoying the spirit in the room and I was just thinking "I wanna do this NOW! I've waited months...why are they making us wait?" haha. We had tags on our clothes that said "Sealing" on them though...so everyone that came through the Celestial room knew that we were getting sealed and we got a lot of "Congrats" and smiles and pointing fingers. So the fame was kind of fun. Then finally our escorts came in and got us and took us down to the sealing room. All of our family was all seated and me and Josh walked in. We sat at a bench in the middle of the room while the Sealer gave us advice. Honestly I don't remember a word he said. I'm pretty sure he gave us 3 scriptures that applied to marriage...but what those scriptures were I couldn't even tell you. I was staring at Josh the whole time and I remember my cheeks were starting to hurt I was smiling so hard. Then the Sealer had us step over to the alter where he sealed us for time and eternity. The only words I remember him saying were "This sealing covenant you make with God" and then "I now pronounce you Joshua and Hannah husband and wife" and I will tell you there is no other time I have gone in so fast for a kiss from that man. It was awesome! Then everyone came through and said congrats...then I went and got into my dress. We stepped outside and took a million pictures...then me and Josh got into our own car. We talked for a minute..then decided to go to the Distribution center to get me a few things I needed. So we walk into the distribution center in my wedding dress and his tux and EVERYONE stared at us. It was pretty funny. We got what we needed then got back in the car. Neither of us had eaten all day...so we talked about where to go. I didn't want to get stuff all over my dress...so I suggested a smoothie (no mess). We drove across town to Jamba Juice and again...went in in my wedding dress and his tux. Again. EVERYONE STARED! After we got our smoothies we headed back to Malad. We went over to the reception to find out Ben (Josh's little brother) had busted open his nose a few minutes earlier and was rushed to the ER. Everyone assured us he was ok. We started the reception and stood in line for nearly 2 hours. After the line we cut the cake, played a shoe game, I threw the bouquet, Josh got the garter and threw it, and we danced :) Then we ran off to our honeymoon. Our car was filled with balloons. The front window had 2 hearts drawn on it. The other windows had 'GET SOME' and 'Multiply and Replenish', 'Just married', and 'Lucky in love'.
I love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment