So there is this tiny store here in Malad called "Thomas Electric". They have this system where people in Malad can go put money there for a couple getting married..and then we go pick out what we want at the store. Its kind of like registering backwards?
So we went in today to see how much we had gotten. We got enough to get a bed set (The nicest mattress they had, box spring, and frame). We also got the nicest vacuum they had (I LOVE it........I also need a life). And we got a 50 inch plasma screen HDTV. After the vacuum and the bed I asked if we could just put the rest of the money into our savings account for college...they didn't go for that so I looked around to see what else we could get (we still had a ton of money left in our account by this point). So after looking at nightstands, dressers, couches, etc. I couldn't find anything I loved...then i walked into the back and saw this monstrous TV and knew Josh would just die. So I got it. What else was I supposed to get? The problem is I don't feel like I can say anything about it because I don't want people to think we took the money people were generous enough to give us to go buy some plasma flat screen instead of something practical. So please...nobody get the idea we wasted our money away. We just didn't know what else to get there. So my life is currently complete. A VERY comfy bed that is off of the ground! YAY! (We have been sleeping on the ground for the past few nights), a massive TV that has amazing picture and hooks up directly to WiFi so we can watch netflix and Hulu on it :) and a nice vacuum. Now I have a nice clean house :)
And of course don't forget my awesome husband who goes to work every single day to earn money to support our small little family! I am one lucky girl :)
Goodnight world!
So cute. So wonderful. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
ReplyDelete