Could the married life be any better? I submit that it cannot! Josh is my best friend in the world! Every day is like another adventure in the greatest book we are just writing as we go! Sometimes I feel like we are children going on our adventures in the woods with our puppy...other times I feel like we have been married for 100 years and we know everything about each other and are still crazy in love. Either way every day I still get butterflies and melt when he kisses my forehead. He supports me in my crazy ideas, spontaneous cravings, and activities.
However...sometimes I can't help but wish we were both graduated from college, buying our own house, and living our happily ever after. Then I remind myself that we ARE living our happily ever after. Jimmy Eat World quotes it perfectly "Little girl...you're in the middle of the ride!"...and I realize this IS life. This is what I have looked forward to, isn't it? Being married to my best friend...staying up late eating popcorn and watching movies, building forts, pillow fights, and being able to have that one person you can run to and confide in. We have only been married one month and I already feel like time is going too fast. I don't want to miss one moment of our lives together...and yet it moves oh to quickly. So here is a recap of our past 5 weeks of marriage :)
Our first night home dinner
Slept on the floor for like a week :)
And we had to eat out of our cake pans...and share a bowl of eggs because we didnt have dishes....haha
Finally we got a nice comfy heavenly soft bed :)
First 4th of July married :)
I put a pool in our living room
Sommers family reunion at Bear Lake :)
All in all....this has been the best 5 weeks of my life and I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything in this world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment