Monday, August 6, 2012

I do I do I do I do love YOU!

So Josh's birthday is right around the corner....not only is it the first birthday as old married people but the first birthday as a couple period! So stressful...I don't know what to get him. He wants a bike for his birthday...but I don't want to give him just one thing and say "Happy Birthday!" How do I make the day special? We are trying to save for school...so going somewhere or doing something expensive is out of the question...but I want his day to be special and meaningful...so what do I do? Ideas would be muchly appreciated.

One thing about Josh is he actually is more sentimental and thoughtful than I am. He knows exactly what presents to get and how to make me feel extra special...but I can't seem to get a grasp on it. So I have to do good for his birthday! I want him to know that I love him and appreciate him :) So please...if you have any ideas share please!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, you have the CUTEST blog! Here's an idea for Josh's birthday...

    From the looks of your "living-room pool" it looks like you have SO much fun together and have tons of inside jokes... You could always get smaller things that remind Josh of those inside jokes for laughs... Throw in some smaller things that he loves. You could end the evening by either taking him somewhere that he loves for dinner or making him dinner (His favorite dish, of course). That's a random idea that would mean something, instead of getting him a present that doesn't have a meaning.

    Congratulations on getting MARRIED... You both really look the happiest, LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete