My problem this week has been procrastination. We are supposed to be moving in 2 days and I haven't touched one thing. Yup. Thats right! So if anyone is so incredibly bored they want to come pack and clean a house, be my guest! I don't know why i'm putting this off so badly. Could it be because I love this house so much? It's SO dang cute, comfortable, it feels like home, and lets not forget this is where me and Josh started our lives as newlyweds. I keep thinking about the first time he brought me here to show it to me and I was SO excited! I jumped up and down so ecstatic about our new place. I think i'll actually have a hard time parting with it even though we have only been here for a few months. We went out of town last weekend for Josh's birthday and I had a hard time sleeping in the hotel, but when we got home I flopped down on the couch, sighed, and said "I love the feeling of being 'Home'". This house has been our home :( I dont like change!
I sit here and stare at everything thinking "Holy crud I better get going" so I stand up off the couch and decide "After I take a nap". Ugh it's going to be a long moving weekend :(
On a different note... (my rant for the day)
I am now currently applying for jobs, and I am SO tired of all the scams out there. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! Why dont you go get a job yourself instead of try to scam people. Most people wouldn't fall for this... Sadly there are a few who would...but not enough to pay this guys bills every month. So I get this email (please note the highlighted parts!)
p.s. this is how I picture this guy.
"Thanks for applying for the position. (then he tells me about the job). You will mostly be working from home for me. I work with charities all day, so you will be transferring checks into different bank accounts, and booking out of the country flights for me all day (holy probable cause batman. Somebody needs to go report this guy to the FBI. Geez.) I am very hard of hearing, so don't call me, we just need to communicate through email. Your hourly pay will be $34 ($34 an hour? Holy crap that's almost worth sending you my account information! [said no one ever]). Send me your bank account number so I can transfer the funds directly in there. I'm excited to have you work for me. (Nope...no name given at the end of the email)"
Ya right guy. Like i'm going to say
"Ok Mr. Nameless boss, here's my bank account number. Enjoy. P.S. I really think it's cool that you just give money to charity all day as your job, where did you get all the money to just do that? Just curious. Anyway...Sorry to hear about your hearing (pun intended)...don't worry we can just communicate through email from here on out! Also, why do you leave the country so much? You're not in trouble with the FBI or anything are you? ;) jk jk jk. lol.
Love,
your new employee! <3 "
Rawr. Get a life!
Love,
The girl who still has her identity... And an unpacked house.

No comments:
Post a Comment