Monday, September 10, 2012

Diary of a mad black woman!





Well not quite... I'm not black....but it could definitely be called "Diary of a mad pregnant woman". So here comes my rant for the day. PREPARE!
Ugh. I am so tired of the Facebook scene. I am sick of reading everyones DRAMA! Did we not graduate from middle school here people? I guarantee this world used to be 10 times less dramatic before Facebook came along. So many people say "If you don't like it then delete your account". I totally would ...except there are people on there that are hundreds of miles away that me and Josh love very much and this is the best way to keep in touch. So nobody try offering up that tidbit of advice, cause we love you all to much to just not Facebook stalk you :)

On a hypocritical note I would like to document the lovely loveliness we experienced last week. I'm pretty sure we got the full serving of being an adult. So we rented a house...and were told we could move in Saturday. So we pack up ALL of our stuff friday night etc etc. Then I text our landlord and say "Hey we will be there tomorrow afternoon." she responded "Ok, sounds good:)"
So we show up and the current tenants hadn't even started PACKING. Holy swiss I was so mad. But we just brushed it off and went and lived with Josh's parents for 3 days. We show up again on Tuesday to the house and NO progress has been made. So we have all of our stuff we have ever owned in one room that we are also sleeping in, eating in, and living out of, because there stuff was still ALL over the house. Not one room was empty of their stuff except the one we were living in. Anywhooooooo. So then we find out the black mold in the bathtub wreaks every time it gets wet, none of the outlets in the house work, and the carpet cleaners were supposedly  supposed to come about 7 different time (and they never showed up) Sketchy? Uhhh Yahhh. Luckily everything we had was still packed away into all our boxs and bags. All week Josh kept saying "This is just the storm before the calm" and I really really reallyyyyyy wanted to see the calm, but I couldn't quite yet until Friday night.  We found an ADORABLE house. We LOVE our landlords. And Chevy is having the time of his life. We are so dang blessed.

So now this brings me onto my rant about trials. EVERYBODY has trials. They aren't all the same exact road. But we are all given the same amount of trials. Nobody is tested harder than others. The point is we all have our stuff. Don't think that others are having the time of their lives when you're going through misery. Everyone has worries, concerns, family issues, and trials. This is life. This is why we're here. And the point is to realize who has walked the same exact path we have. There is one person who will ALWAYS understand how you exactly feel, and there is no better feeling in the world knowing that there is someone by your side who knows your pain and suffering, your wants and needs, your hopes and dreams.

We love our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment