strange strange things (click here). This song has become my theme song over the past few weeks. Strange things are definitely happening to me, no doubt about it. But they are good strange things, strange things that will lead to one very cute baby in 7 months. Morning sickness has been my new enemy. It hits about 9am and leaves around 12. Then again in the evening around 6 I get it for another hour. My hair is growing out BLONDE? I have this blonde ring around my head from my roots. So weird. On top of that I don't like food anymore. The sight or thought of food makes me very nauseous. It has become a chore to eat (I never thought I would hear myself say that). Also I'm SO TIRED all of the time. Working full time is horrible for me right now. Hopefully within the next few weeks I will start getting over all of that.
We went in for our first ultrasound yesterday. How exciting is that? We were both overly ecstatic when we saw our little baby's heart beating. There is nothing more sound than seeing your baby and knowing he is perfectly healthy.
We are so blessed and so happy :)
Congratulations Hannah! And what you're feeling is definitely normal! (I don't know if you saw or heard, but David and I are expecting too! In March.) Luckily, you're coming up on the second trimester and as soon as you do, your energy should pick up and your nausea should lighten. Get Zofran!! It will kick the nausea right out. It's been a lifesaver for me. I also know that food with ginger and lemon in the morning help ease your stomach, and it helps to eat as soon as you start feeling nauseous so that it doesn't progress. If all else fails, drink a ton of water on your empty nauseous stomach and let yourself throw up in the shower.... hahaha.
ReplyDelete