Thursday, September 20, 2012

$90 in taxs?! Well ok!

So I am looking into booking a flight for me and Josh to go to Nevada the first week of November for the family reunion and to find out what Baby Wray will be :) BUT.... our flight for both of us round trip is just as much as gas would cost. So yay! We save a 12 hour trip in the car on possibly icy roads. But NOT YAY! Because the government is insane. I just got charged $90 in tax's. Yes. That's right. Ridiculous? I think so. Has anyone looked into these charges airlines are giving us? They have a September 11th charge (so now WERE paying for September 11th?!) They also have a departure tax. A facility usage fee. Government tax (which I can understand). Baggage Tax. Booking tax. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know for a fact 4 years ago we didn't have to have all these taxs. Just saying. Cough cough cough. This is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment