Well....
Last week we got a letter in the mail saying there was a warrant out for his arrest. A week before our wedding Josh got into a little fender bender in Utah on a Sunday afternoon as we were parting our ways to go home. He got a ticket and we never paid it (with the stress of everything it was the last thing on our minds). Well the same day we got the letter in the mail stating he had a warrant out he got pulled over. The cop was a grade A jerk. Like honestly...I know cops are supposed to be tough and all...but this guy acted like he was gonna shoot us. No joke. This cop was mental. So after he yells at us for 3 minutes (oh p.s. we got pulled over because Josh wasn't driving in a straight line because we were laughing. He was maintaining a lane...but he slowly veered to the right and the cop got mad) so anyway. He takes Josh's license to go run it and i'm in our car like "I love you Josh. I promise as soon as I can i'll come bail you out of jail....Don't worry i'll tell your mom you love her" haha. And Josh looked like he was going to pass out. His face was all white and he was gripping the steering wheel for dear life. 2 seconds later the cop came back and i'm thinking "This cop is such a jerk there's going to be no mercy. My husband is going to jail". But instead the cop said in a VERY rude voice "Well I have to go help someone that is stranded. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't write you up for every thing in the book". Ughhh. He made me so mad. Is there a place you can go complain about jerk off cops??? It's not that we got pulled over it's the way he treated us. He talked to us like we were white trash scumbags.
Anyway...
We got the ticket paid and everyone is happy and dandy now and my husband no longer has a warrant out.
No comments:
Post a Comment