Thursday, February 28, 2013
Paranoid...
Well...the baby is on his way. I'm having contractions already at a constant rate...luckily they just aren't progressing me too quickly. So we could have a baby in anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. It really will be a surprise when he decides to show up. Just praying for the best. So we are working on getting our baby stuff all ready. We've made the final purchases and are now starting to clean everything up and put it all together. Last night we started putting the bassinet together and realized we were missing a part. Josh started talking about how he could rig it up with a piece of wire and I lost it. I started thinking about how the wire would snap and our baby would fall, or how the wire could poke out and scratch our precious little baby! It's official ...i'm crazy. I worry about every possible scenario. I guess I am just paranoid about being a mom for the first time. Basically....our fish don't stay alive so all we can do is cross our fingers for the kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment