Thursday, April 10, 2014

I did it! I did it! I did it! Yay!

I'm currently singing that little Dora the Explorer song in my head "I (we) did it! I did it! I did it! Yay!!!" because I am as happy as a bird with a french fry right now! I have survived the semester! I feel so amazing accomplished right now it's not even funny. Let me break this down for ya. Between January and April I...

  • Worked part time (from home)
  • Was a full time mommy to Maddox
  • Was pregnant and was restricted from doing much of anything
  • I took 11 credits/4 classes 
  • Had a baby
  • Was a full time mommy to both Maddox and Sawyer, while still working, and 2 weeks before finals!
  • I survived!
  • And I got all straight A's in each and every one of my classes!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I am just so stoked that I pulled off all A's?) 
Holy Hannah I feel good! Can you see why? Now it's time for me and my sweet husband and amazing boys to take the next 6 months before school starts up again and enjoy the perfect Idaho summer weather and make memories. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I have noooo idea how you did this. You are amazing and I am jealous! Congratulations Hannah!

    ReplyDelete