Long time, no post. I feel like there has been a lot going on, but at the same time as I sit down to write this I realize we really don't have THAT much going on. So here's a composite post of a few little things to catch everyone up to speed.
We were able to go spend some time in Nevada for a week. Everyone kept telling us that we visited during the wrong time of the year. However, I REALLY enjoyed being home...even during the summer. Growing up I always wanted out of that small town, but now I just can't help but love it. We spent some much much MUCH needed time with all of my family! Our trip lined up with my brothers trip to Nevada as well so my whole family was together for a weekend. We got to see all of our cute nieces and nephews and catch up with everyone. It was an awesome week and I'm homesick already.
Our boys are growing up way too fast! Maddox is getting bigger everyday and getting such a personality. He LOVED playing in Nevada with all of his cousins. I love how much he loves being around them. Sawyer is getting cuter and sweeter every hour of every day. He's all smiles and lovies. I also noticed this week that Sawyer has the cutest little dimples on his cheeks! I am a huge sucker for dimples.
4th of July...
4th of July was a pretty laid back day. We went to the parade that morning and then me and the boys hung out at home while Josh worked. We even got a glorious 2 hour nap in (that's a rare occurrence). Then that evening we went to Idaho Falls to watch the fireworks on the river. Maddox loved the fireworks and he had a blast watching them. We had an awesome evening as a family!
Anyway, like I said. Not THAT much going on. But enough noteworthy things to write a quick little post and a few cute pics :)
I love our little family so much and feel so blessed to have these 3 awesome guys in my life! <3
( waiting for fireworks to start)
No comments:
Post a Comment