Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Updates

It's been a long time! I would really like to keep this blog updated though! I haven't been posting to Facebook that much. Anyway, here goes my first post in almost 6 months.
Josh just started his internship today! Yay! That means we are so so so close to graduation, yet so far away. I'm starting to feel a little cramped in our 2 bedroom apartment and am getting jealous of everyone that is moving right now. So Josh has his internship for the next 8 weeks at an orthodontists office in Idaho Falls. Then he gets to take the DAT in August. That's the Dental Admission Test and it will basically determine if he gets into dental school or not, so lets all keep him in our prayers that he does so well on that test!
After he takes that test he's starting another semester of classes in the Fall. We're hoping to be graduated by April, but there's a chance one of his classes will have to bumped to the spring semester (long story). So if that's the case we won't graduate until July (2016). After he graduates we can move anywhere we please (actually, anywhere that he can get a good full time job [if you have any leads, please let us know:) ])
Then we just get to work full time for a year as he puts in his applications and travels to admission interviews for Dental School. I feel so excited that we are getting so close, but i'm also feeling like a year is such a long time and I want to be done and moving now. I also just have to say that i'm super super super proud of this guy. His rocking it in school with A's in Organic Chemistry, Biology, and Physics classes! At the same time he spends time with me and the boys, goes to work, and he's currently doing his internship while doing all of the above as well! I feel really proud and lucky that I have such a hard working guy. He's getting so close to an awesome career!

An update on me? I'm still working from home with an awesome job, dealing with crazy kids who throw eggs of the stove in the morning (thats a story for a different time) and keeping the poor dog from being picked on too much.

Anyway, there's the update for all of you that really wonder what we're doing with our lives right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment