So this my friends..... This is what happens at my family reunions when my mom offers to buy beer for all the family members. It's a long story. Short... Uncle Brian was demonstrating the amazing Rebman Weenus. I hope I don't get in trouble putting this up....Uncle Brian...tell me if i'll lose my title as "Favorite Niece" for having this up here. I just love this picture so much!
The Jesus snow globe? What is this? And who wants to shake up some dude? Seriously Target?....Seriously?....
"Ooooops....I licked the cupcake.....Do you still want it?....." Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?
family reunion was so much fun! we're so bummed we didn't get to see you and josh. and nate and m.c. Ha the pic of brian makes me laugh!! joe claims to have a larger weenus. ha oh boy. ;)so funny. and btw you look so so cute pregnant! i love looking at your pics :) so darling. love you hannah! hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete