I need someone to come visit my house every 3 days. I LOVE how fast I can get my house clean when I know someone is going to be there in 20 minutes. I do everything that would normally take me a few hours. So i'm inviting you all to come up here to Idaho and visit me.
So. I know that I was so set on the husband project but life apparently thought I wasn't busy enough and threw a little bit more on my load. First Thanksgiving came up, then work got super duper busy, then I got this nasty little cold that has completely weighed me down. BUT I have not given up. After the holidays it is the first thing on my list. And no....I don't procrastinate. I'll show you....Just you wait!
As for the Christmas season. I feel very accomplished. I got the hubby some awesome presents that I am pretty convinced he has no clue about, and i'm excited to see his face on Christmas morning! I'm also really excited that I will be making our first Christmas Eve dinner and waking up with my best friend on Christmas morning! This is going to be the best Christmas of my life....So far :)
I am a little homesick however...I do miss how amazing my mom makes the house look at Christmas time, and I miss the music, and her yummy cooking...and not being responsible of the household.......and she did my laundry........... and I always liked coming home from school to a happy mom asking how my day was........... there was so much food there......and good snacks!
Anyway.... Long story short...I'm homesick! I love our home now :) But life was so much simpler as a kid, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment