Friday, November 16, 2012

The Husband Project

Ok. So here is the layout of the 21 day husband project. I will write a post after each project I do and let ya'll know how it goes :)

Day 1- 30 Minutes of relaxing when Josh gets home from work. Let him have 30 minutes to relax after work. Let him play video games, or take a nap. Just stay out of his hair and let him wind down.

Day 2- Go on a drive/hike. There is a gorgeous canyon up here in Rexburg. I figure we can go drive up through there and walk around.

Day 3- Take as many opportunities to brag about my Josh :) Slip into conversations with him that i've bragged about him today.

Day 4- A food JUST for him. I'm going to make him lemon butter salmon (ick) and I will have something else for dinner :)

Day 5- Text him all day telling him how awesome he is and how much I love him.

Day 6- Hold his hand or snuggle him close when I have the chance.

Day 7- Get gorgeous JUST for him. Even if we're staying in for the night. Be pretty.

Day 8- Cook dinner and take it somewhere fun to eat. Maybe a chinese night sitting on pillows in our living room? I'm still a little uncertain on the details of what to eat and where. But it WILL be fun!

Day 9- Help him get ready for work. Wake up early and iron his shirt and pants for him and lay out an outfit fresh and clean. Make him breakfast and help him get out the door to work.

Day 10- Get a new cute outfit that he will LOVE. This day benefits both of us :)

Day 11- Let him come home to a very clean and peaceful house. Have pretty music playing and yummy candles burning.

Day 12- Write him a note on the bathroom mirror with some of the many things I love about him on it. Let him see it when he goes to take a shower in the morning.

Day 13- Keep Josh on my mind all day long. Pray for him throughout the day. let him know he's been on my mind all day long.

Day 14- Cook something that the both of us will enjoy. Something gourmet. Will decide what at a later date :)

Day 15- Throw away one item of clothing he really just doesn't like on me that much. If it's something I love throw it away and replace it with something we both love.

Day 16- Tell Josh all day long how dang good looking he is :) This one won't be hard at all! Luckily I got a good lookin man!

Day 17- Do all the chores (Garbage, Laundry, Dishes). In the book the lady says "A man that does dishes and laundry and cleaned the house is a dime in a dozen and really only existed on romantic movies". I guess I am one of the extremely lucky people. He works AND goes to school plus does everything around our house so I don't have to. I know this isn't a temporary thing either. This is just how amazing this man is. Gosh dang I love him! So give him one day off and do everything for HIM.

Day 18- Take him out to his favorite restaurant for date night.

Day 19- Make him some breakfast in bed. "If I call you darling....will you make me pancakes?"

Day 20- Leave post it notes everywhere. This will be very cute and sentimental, because when we first started dating I would leave him post it notes with cute messages on them :)

Day 21- Let him pick ANY movie of his choice. Yes. This includes Discovery Channel or Blue Planet.

I love my man a ton. The goal here is to show that to him and let him know i'm striving to be a good wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment