Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby...You're my muse

I just want to take a minute and brag on my husband...
This guy does dishes, laundry, cleans the house, goes to school, and works all so I don't have to! He rocks my world. He does everything without complaining or even being asked. Every day he finds a way to serve me. He's also very sentimental and sweet :) I love that guy! I know every girl thinks this about their husbands....but for me, I truly have the PERFECT husband, and could not have chosen anybody better! I know for a fact that he will also be an amazing dad, our baby is one lucky kid to have a dad as good as Josh!
I love him more and more every day and I hope Maddox grows up to be such a good man like his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment