Friday, November 2, 2012

Babe Wray

That's been this kids name for the past few weeks.
Last night Josh was able to feel him for the first time! I've felt him more and more lately. Nothing strong, but I can definitely feel him. I went in for an ultrasound and the Dr. had the screen turned towards him, I felt the baby and said "Oh!" and the Dr was like "You felt that? He just moved". So now I have verification I'm not just crazy! I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow (the Dr. moved me up a few days (3) , I was a little further along than he thought I was originally) Last night I was laying on my stomach in front of the humidifier so I could stop coughing for more than a minute. I felt him move and told Josh. He put his hand under my belly and he could without a doubt feel the baby move around. We feel him better if I lay on my tummy (poor kid)!
Anyway it's really awesome that we have been able to feel him and it's a blessing knowing that he's doing good, and it was really fun for Josh to be able to feel him a little bit!

We ordered a crib today (my parents got it for me for my birthday, they are awesome!) It should be here in 2 weeks and we are stoked!
Only 5 more days until we found out what this little baby is! We can't wait! We also can't wait to be in warm weather with family! It will definitely be a nice little break that we need :)


No comments:

Post a Comment