Monday, October 29, 2012

Look out! Here comes the Good Year Blimp!

Yup. That's about how I feel. I feel like the Good Year blimp. I had a cute little bump before, but it was a flexible bump. It's not so flexible anymore. This thing is getting harder and bigger by the day. I'm to the point where I cant bend over in half anymore to pick things up off the ground. Adios flexible body...hello train wreck. 
The sad part is I don't even look pregnant. I just look straight out FAT. We were sitting in church yesterday and this stick skinny girl comes walking by with a very cute defined belly, and she's only 2 weeks ahead of me. Then there's me...I'm sitting in the corner like "I like cupcakes... I know you're too scared to ask cause you can't tell if i'm expecting or just a fat person. Ya, that's right...stare and then turn away when I catch you staring." 
This is the paranoia I experience lately. I'm so scared that I just look fat to society. I need one of those shirts that clearly states I'm pregnant and not just fat. 
Also i've had a few crazy dreams that this baby is a girl? So my mind is starting to be changed a little bit. I guess we will find out in 9 days :) I am still pretty convinced it is a boy though because I eat like a football player these days (Don't make a fat comment. I'm working out too!) 
Anyway. I'm 14 weeks and 26 to go. 
This has been my rant for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment