Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh The Chevster...

Last night we gave away our first puppy :( It was the saddest thing. It just wasn't working out with our landlords and stuff. We found a family in Idaho Falls that wanted him really bad and have been looking for a dog for months now. We drove him down there last night, and when we first pulled up we were skeptical but after spending some time with the family and with chevy in their yard we knew he would be really happy there. So we left him there and drove away and cried.
That dog was a menace but we loved him. We just didn't have enough time for him, and especially with the baby on the way we weren't giving him as much love and attention as he deserved. I really hope he's happy where he's at. Its been a depressing few days at our house. This morning Josh was driving me to work and I said "What are you thinking about?" he said "Chevy......I just don't know what i'll do with myself at the house while you're at work....i'll be so lonely." Chevy and Josh were little buddies. They would go out wandering in the woods by our house and chase rabbits and squirrels. I really hope we have a little boy to go do all that with Josh so he has a little buddy again :)

Well enough with the sad news.
Good news is....15 more days till we find out what baby Wray is :) We are counting down the days! We just can't wait to find out!

I have had some people messaging me on Facebook asking all about my pregnancy. So to only post it to friends and family that follow this blog here you go...

How many weeks?
13 :)

Cravings?
My cravings are so inconsistent. It drives Josh insane. One day I only want one thing all day long and will only eat that thing and think its the best thing in the world. The next day the craving the day before sounds repulsing, and so far once I have a day of craving one thing I never want that thing again. My options for food are going to run out sooner or later at this rate.


What's been the hardest part?
I don't sleep at night anymore? I know people keep telling me I shouldn't complain now, cause it just gets worse. But I average about 4 hours a night with no naps during the day. I guess its good practice right?
I also get hiccups ALL THE TIME. For the past 3 weeks it has been non stop. Josh just laughs at me now every time I get the hiccups.

So there it is for all 9 of you. You know who you are :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment