I have been inspired by great blog writers to continue writing on my blog. Today's topic is our bubble. Josh and I have been married for 4 months now and we are still in our little honeymoon bubble. We are perfectly content with just each other, we don't need to go places, or do things with other people, we are just so content being each others best friends. Our life is near from perfect, but it feels perfect to us (or should I say me?)
We are in such a routine. We wake up, lay in bed and talk for a few minutes, then I quickly get up and run off to work. I come home to the dishes done and lunch made by my sweet husband, we chat for an hour then i'm back off to work. I come home and Josh is at work, so I make dinner, attempt to clean up our room (how does time fly so fast? Oh ya...Pinterest) and then I go and pick him up from work :) We get home, eat dinner, then pick a movie or tv show and snuggle until its time to go to bed. However, lately I have not been sleeping hardly at all. So around 1am i'm usually waking Josh up talking him into going out in the living room with me to watch a TV show or something until im tired again (I can't go out in the living room alone...our house is to big, and what if there is a murderer or something hanging outside our window?) So he gets up and hangs out with me until we go back to bed (isn't he such a good man?) I love our little bubble!
Speaking of bubble's, i'm getting quite a little bump popping out. My shirts that were more form fitting before I was pregnant are starting to not fit. My undershirts are silkier and so within a half hour of getting dressed my shirt is popped up over my tummy. Unfortunately sometimes I don't notice until a little while later :/ Luckily due to morning sickness (?) other areas of my body are getting very skinny (woohoo!) I didn't know if you wanted to get skinny all you had to do was get pregnant!
We are super duper excited to bring another little person into our bubble :) We might have to kick the dog out to make room in the bubble, but he's already at risk of exile. So we'll see where that ends up.
It sounds like life is so exciting for you right now :) Hooray!
ReplyDelete