Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweetest Day

Today is sweetest day. To read all the facts and history click here. Sweetest day is a day to celebrate all the people that make your life special. So here is my little shout out for all the awesome people in my life.
First of all there are my awesome parents. They have worked so hard for my whole life trying to raise me well and give me everything I need. They are really awesome and have been so patient with me. I couldn't have asked for better parents.
There are also my siblings, they have been so kind to me my whole life and have always been there when I need someone to talk to. Both of them would go out of their way to help me out with something. They truly are amazing people. I love them both to death.
Then there is my awesome husband. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He is truly amazing. Every day I think about how lucky I was to find him. He helps me in so many different ways, he fills in for my weaknesses and he makes my life incredibly amazing every day. I just love him to death.
Then of course there is the tiny little baby...we don't know much about him or her yet but we love our baby to death, and he/she definitely is a very special person in both mine and Josh's life.

Last but not least there is all my family and friends, you are all so special to me, and I wish I could write about each and every one of you, but I just have to many awesome people in my life to even count. So thanks for being so amazing, I love you, and happy sweetest day!




So what are we doing today for sweetest day? Well we are actually partying. Josh had to work this morning, but he is just getting off. We are going to carve pumpkins, eat pumpkin pie, cook pumpkin seeds, and watch halloween movies. It's going to be an amazing day. We both woke up this morning so happy and refreshed and excited to spend time together this afternoon doing some fun things :)
Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have never heard of sweetest day but that is so... well.. sweet!

    ReplyDelete