Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas time is here again...

Christmas is seriously my FAVORITE part of the year. Unfortunately this year the Christmas season seems to have come a little late to our house. For the first part of December we didn't really feel very in the Christmas spirit, but the past few days both me and Josh have really gotten into it. I am so stoked to spend my first birthday with him and our first Christmas together :) This guy is seriously awesome. He is truly selfless and thoughtful. I had to think long and hard about what awesome Christmas gift I could get him, and he already had mine thought out and done. What I really love about my Josh is that he has made this Christmas more about Christ. He has done so amazing at helping me feel the spirit of Christmas and feel more of the importance than the presents.
Because of this this has been one of my favorite Christmas' so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment