Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013: Becoming a better woman

Well...2013 will be a big year for me and Josh. We have a baby that will be here in just 16 weeks. Before he comes I really want to work on being a better woman for my husband. Remember my husband project that I posted a few weeks back? Well ya. I promise I didn't procrastinate it for too long. Tomorrow it goes into effect (read about the details below).
On top of the husband project I have a few other New Years resolutions that I want to be held accountable for.
#1- I want to be able to budget us better. We actually stick to our budget really good. But there is always places for cutbacks, and the more cutbacks the more our child has towards college.

#2- I want to get cute every day. This doesn't mean I have to do full on make up every day, but at least some make up, and at least lip stick and perfume.

#3- After the baby is born I want to get back down to 115 pounds. No better time to start your new years work out than 4 months late, right?


I truly am determined to become a better wife for the husband that is so amazing to me that sometimes I honestly don't understand what I did to get so dang lucky!

As for tomorrow's husband project this is what I have planned. I have already asked Josh if he would go on a date with me tomorrow and he said yes. He works until 8:15 but then after that I am going to bring him home to the best date ever.

I am going to have an awesome fort set up in front of our TV (including lights strung through the ceiling on the inside.
I am going to rent a really good action packed intense movie. He really loves these movies, lately i'm not so found of them, but tonight is HIS night.
For dinner I am making slow cooked ribs slathered in gourmet BBQ sauce, Baked potatoes with bits of bacon and butter, and grilled asparagus with parmesan cheese.

And as always, suggestions are always welcome! Any ideas on awesome movies that men just love?


No comments:

Post a Comment