I do feel unprepared though..I need to finish making his bedding, wash a ton of clothes and organize his room, make curtains, buy the rest of the stuff, etc. It doesn't seem like as much written down, but when I start to think about it all I get overwhelmed.
I did do a little project this weekend. I have this awesome family from my home ward that I just love to death. They were so amazing and as soon as they found out that I was pregnant they offered me a TON of awesome baby stuff. They have seriously saved our lives! There is no way we could have gotten everything they gave us. Little Maddox is one lucky kid! So this weekend I found a really cute piece of fabric that matched his style and I wanted to cover something in it. So I decided to cover a bouncy chair. Here are the before and after pics.
before

After
Still so much to do, but hopefully it will keep us busy and occupied while we anxiously await his arrival!

No comments:
Post a Comment