Sunday, June 23, 2013

Living in an amish paradise...

I am not being melodramatic when I say I dropped to my knees and thanked the Lord when our internet got set up and it worked. For the past few months it has been
"There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Crusoe
It's as primitive as can be
We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
We're just plain and simple guys
Living in an Amish paradise
There's no time for sin and vice
Living in an Amish paradise
We don't fight, we all play nice
Living in an Amish paradise"

Ok, so maybe it's a little melodramatic, but seriously... Try going a few months without internet and only getting phone service in one corner of the house. It takes it's toll. We are spoiled peeps. 
Either way, the internet is back and hopefully my blog will get more attention from me. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! No phones and/or internet disconnects you from a large part of the world nowadays! It's difficult living like that!

    ReplyDelete