I never thought I would be saying that as a mom! Geez! Today we had an ultrasound and the Dr. put me on strict bed rest indefinitely. I don't even get to shower every day! How gross is that? I get a shower every 2 days. Ughhh. I can't pick up my baby. I can't lay on my side. I can't lay on my belly. I can't even get up to go to the kitchen to get food or a drink. Basically I feel like i'm in time out. I'm only 7 hours into my first day and I'm already going a little stir crazy. Netflix is boring. I'm tired of Facebook and Pinterest. I think I need to find a good book to read. Luckily Josh has been an angel today and basically been me for a day. He is amazing! I also have an amazing mother that is driving up here as we speak to help us through the rest of the week while Josh goes to work and school. I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life right now! I have been battling a range of emotions today. I have felt guilt, making my husband watch the baby and do the chores around the house. I have felt guilt for having my mom drive all the way up here when she just got home from Europe 2 days ago! I feel guilt for not being able to be the most attentive mom to my baby. I feel stressed for this tiny baby i'm pregnant with. I feel helpless barely being able to take care of myself and having to rely on others. Through all of this though I feel closer to Heavenly Father. This day has been filled with prayers and priesthood blessings. Begging and pleading. And whatever the outcome is it has strengthened both mine and Josh's relationship with God. I feel so grateful that my family has been sealed in the temple and I know that we will be together for eternity.
Anyway, I need to find something to do to pass the time so I don't go crazy! Anyone have good suggestions on netflix movies/shows? Books? How to find the black market and sell things on there? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment