I look at this week and can't help but laugh. Have you ever been in such a stressful time...that you just start laughing? You find the humor in it all? That's what I do...I don't know if it is insanity coming from the stress, but I laugh :)
Josh has finals coming up AND it is the Christmas season so longer hours at work and more hours at work. He has been leaving at 7am and coming home around 10pm. Really I can't complain. This guy is amazing. He is going to school full time in human biology to better our future AND he is working hard to provide for our family. Sometimes I think I work hard staying at home with a 7 month old and being pregnant, but then I look at him and realize I do nothing haha. He's such a stud. I feel really blessed to have married such a hard worker. I look at him and just know our family is going to have such a bright and safe future.
Thieves...Oh these thieves. I hate THIEVES! The bank called yesterday and asked if I had authorized a $1 charge from USPS. I said "yes" and they said "Ok, thanks" and hung up. THEN they called back asking if I had authorized over $800 worth of separate charges that morning. I said "Absolutely not!" Josh was at school and me and Maddox hadn't even left the house. Someone was having a heyday with our card and started overdrawing our checking, so the bank called us! I was livid! Who seriously feels good about themselves stealing from a young family going to college?! And during Christmas too?! Oh my lanta! Luckily our bank (Zions Bank) has been awesome. We have loved them since day one and they have been a heaven sent during this whole crazy thing! Everyone at our local branch greats us by name and even when the lady called us yesterday I knew exactly who she was. They were so helpful and made it as stress-free as possible to get our cards blocked and have charges restored to our account. So...That was a fun little experience I got to have yesterday :)
Colds....OH MY! Maddox has had a cold for 2 weeks (as of tomorrow) and he is just BARELY starting to see a little bit of relief. Not much though. I've decided i'm taking him back into the dr tomorrow if there isn't major improvement today. 2 weeks is WAY to long for a cold to be that severe. He's been on breathing treatments and antibiotics for the past 5 days but it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything for his sinus/ear infection or his croup cough. The bad part is me and Josh caught it...and it's a bad one. We both feel pretty miserable and woke up this morning feeling even worse. But I feel bad for Josh who is currently studying for finals.
On the bright side we are all very happy still. Maddox is the biggest sweetheart I know and he has been so snuggly and lovey with me. I can't get enough of his cute little face. He's still not even extremely fussy and whiney even though he's sick. I just love that little boy. We are blessed. And because of that I can just laugh away our worries and be happy that I have the love of my life and our 2 sweet sons!
No comments:
Post a Comment