Well .....today has been an adventure. First of all...I bought a Cherry Dr. Pepper at a gas station before I got on the shuttle to Salt Lake. I didn't open it, and once I got the airport security line I was "Kindly" reminded by the security guard I couldn't have it. So she whips it out of my backpack and throws it at me and she goes "Take a swig, and throw it away". I didn't want to disobey her....So I opened it up, and it fizzed EVERYWHERE!!!! It got on the people behind me...in front of me...all over ME....on the floor...people were stepping in it. It was a mess. So the lady goes to get me a rag. While she is gone someone else comes up with a rag and so I start cleaning it up. ANOTHER security guard freaks out and goes "IS THAT BLOOD? IS THAT BLOOD?!" (it was CHERRY dr. pepper mind you....so it was red). After that it just went downhill. I got "Pulled aside" into a separate room...and they brought in the trash can that I "discarded my evidence" into. I had to drink some of it. haha. And then they patted me down (full body...freaky) plus I got scanned by that naked scanner thing. I had to show them all of my ID, etc. And I was questioned about my birthdate...social security number...etc. There is nothing more nerve wrecking then being questioned like that.
After I was getting my stuff from the X-ray scanner, i was trying to pile it all in my backpack and i was dropping stuff and shaking and the security guy was like "Come sit over here with me...Take a minute to breathe" and he sat me on a bench and chuckled (He was a cute old man) and he talked to me for a minute then went back to work. He made my day hahahaha.
So. Next section of the story. The person behind me that I spilled Dr. Pepper on.....GUESS WHO!
It was Jack Antonoff from my favorite band FUN!!! He is the piano player of the band and I love him! He waited around for me and talked to me. I felt really bad...he had dr. pepper on his baby blue shirt...he looked so good in that baby blue shirt. Anywho.... We sat down and talked for a while and got a picture together. We're totally buddies now. He took the picture with HIS phone and texted it to MEEEE!!! *faint now* it was pretty much amazing. He thinks its amazing that I play a few instruments...and that i'm an education major. hahaha. It was amazing. So bittersweet....Dr. Pepper could have possibly gotten me into a federal prison....but instead I met one of my favorite band members of all time!
Win for me?
I think yes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment