Well. I finally got the Idaho experience. Me my cousin Sammy, and her roommate Mel, got stuck in an Idaho potato field in the middle of no where the other night. It wasn't even deep snow...we just were on the grass, which was covered in ice....and my wheels were just spinning and my car wasn't budging. We were trying to call people we knew to come help us and no one was answering. Finally this truck drove by so we honked. It was a super nice Idaho potato farmer. Long story short he hooked up my car and pulled me right out. Memorable quotes from this night were....
"I definitely had placenta on this jacket a few minutes ago" -Lady at Wendy's
"I could marry a Idaho boy" - Mel
" This is a nice place to have dinner"- Farmer
"Whoaaa there cowgirl!"- Farmer (By far my favorite quote!)
The sweet part is, when he was done fixing up my car he said "Have you seen the movie pay it forward? Well, I want you to pay a favor to someone else for me helping you tonight." I thought that was the sweetest thing, he is definitely making a difference in this world. So my goal is to pay it forward the next few days! :) I gave someone a ride home today....I guess thats a start, right?
If you look real closely you can see him under my car!
See, the snow wasn't even deep...it was just ice
No comments:
Post a Comment