Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sleeping in the house of prayer...

Well everyone here at BYU-I DO calls the testing center the "House of prayer" because "there is no other place on campus that more prayers are offered" haha. So I was super tired and taking my child development test. I got to question #15 and I closed my eyes and I was out. I must have been out for a few minutes cause I was drooling when the guy that walks around and monitors was shaking me to wake me up. When he woke me up he was like "Hey! I recognize you! You taught my academic advising seminar!" I was still groggy and just said "Ya? Did you like it?" He goes "Ya! It was great. You were super funny. You better get back to your test though..." haha. You know you need to go to bed when......
I fell asleep on my steering wheel (I was parked...just waiting for class to start)
In child development when you're watching the miracle of birth....Who could honestly say that SLEPT through that?
In the testing center....
and possibly in my gateway seminar tonight...I'm so pooped I don't know if I can stand up for an hour. Here we go!!!

PS! I got a 98% on the test. Ya.....my new game plan is to take naps in the middle of my tests. I feel like it is very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment