So I am sitting in the hallway waiting for my classroom to clear out so I can go set up for my seminar...there were two very rubenesque older ladies ( probably in their 70's-80's) walking down the hall. I didn't hear all of the conversation I heard was ...
Lady#1: Well what happened to Kathy? She stopped coming to our lunches..
Lady #2: Didn't you hear? She went to one of those Single Ward's, or whatever they're called up here, and she met her man there. They're getting married in 2 weeks.
Lady #1: Seriously?! What is it called?
Lady #2: Singles ward, I think?
Lady #1: I gotta get myself in one of those. Who should I talk to?
This was an all to serious conversation and I couldn't help but chuckle......
To these 2 elderly woman...I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors to find a man before your time comes. Keep up your spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment