Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I don't know what to say...

I feel bad that I haven't posted in a few days. So I thought I would write a quick post. I am sitting in my marriage class and we are watching this move "Fireproof" pretty cute, but slow. So I decided I could use this time to write a quick post.
7 More days until I will be on my way to Disneyworld! I cannot waittt! Its going to be epic. I don't know what else to say.
Oh! Work through relationships. Don't bail. Anddd love everyone. Thats what I learned from this movie. It was pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Nate and I watched that forever ago. It's pretty cheesy but good message. Have fun at Disney world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it was pretty cheesy. haha. We were forced to watch it too! It was an assignment to come to class and watch this movie...worth 50 points haha. Pretty lame!

    ReplyDelete