Thursday, November 21, 2013

Boys, Boys, Boys...

That's right, we are having another boy!!! We are SO excited! We are seriously blessed beyond compare with our awesome kids! Even though i'll be outnumbered 3 to 1 I am so excited! I have a feeling my next 4 years (hopefully the time span before we have another one) will be filled with superheroes, bugs, and dirt. Somehow it just makes me happy.
Maddox is such a huge sweetheart I could have a million more boys if they are anything like him! I'm not going to lie, I did think hair bows would be fun....but the more I keep thinking the more I realize I am almost a little more happy we are having a boy (Even though I would be happy with either). We will save money not having to buy accessories, makeup, and glittery things, in the teenage years we will avoid drama, we won't be paying for weddings, and who doesn't love high school football?
The more I keep thinking about another boy I get giddy :) I know Maddox will have such a good little buddy. I just imagine them teaming up and becoming tyrants of the house. Especially being so close in age, I think it's really good we are having another boy.
I just can't express how grateful we are for another baby! We are so blessed with our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment