Friday, November 22, 2013

20 Weeks!

20 weeks today! Half way there! I have had a lot of friends and family asking all the fun questions about pregnancy, so I thought it would be fun to post 10 common questions on here to document my 20 week mark :)

1. Was your pregnancy planned?   No. We are just so blessed. The Lord must seriously trust us and love us enough to be sending us another little angel so soon :) We couldn't be happier!

2. How did you find out you were pregnant?  Me and Josh were in Idaho Falls, and I heard a commercial on the radio and burst into tears. Apparently I had already been pretty emotional, but after that point he just looked at me and said "Are you pregnant?" I said "NO!" but then at the grocery store he snuck in a pregnancy test "Just to be sure" and when we got home.....BOOM!

3. What was your reaction? "Joshhhhhhh....do you see a second line? That can't be a second line? Go buy another box!" I took like 5 tests before I believed it, and even then I went in immediately to the dr to confirm it. I was convinced it was just hormones still all wacky from being pregnant with Maddox. When we found out I was so happy and then 2 seconds later I sat down on the floor and cried because I felt so bad for Maddox...then 2 minutes later I was all smiles again. I really don't understand how Josh thought I was so emotional ;)

4. Who did you tell first? Josh of course...but he was there so that didn't really count. Then I called my sister, of course! She's my best friend. I call her for everything!

5. What is the oddest thing you have cried about? Someone crossing the crosswalk at the school. Don't ask....I seriously don't even know why.

6. Are you battling morning sickness? Yes, but nothing as severe as Maddox. I lost 11 pounds in my first trimester with him. I only lost 7 this time and luckily I have gained 2 back. I still feel nauseous almost every day, but not as much throwing up now that i'm further along :)

7. Do you have any names picked out? Not really. We've thrown around a few that we like...but nothing has been set in stone yet. With Maddox it just hit us one morning and felt so right. We have never regretted it. I really hope the same happens with this baby. I hate the pressure of picking a name! So stressful!!

8. Is your belly button an in-y or an out-y? Out! With Maddox it took until almost 30 weeks, not this time!

9. Can you see or feel the baby move? Uhhh ya. With both pregnancies I have been able to feel them at around 13 weeks, but with Maddox Josh couldn't feel him until 25 weeks or so and we couldn't see him until closer to 28 weeks. This time we can see and feel him like crazy! We just sit and watch my belly at night. Its fun to watch all the kicks and rolls. Maddox has even gotten a few good kicks in his side while we have been snuggling. Brotherly love is already starting.

10. Have you had any serious cravings? SPICY!!! Josh is about to die with my cooking right now. I constantly crave something so spicy it burns my throat going down! I just need a jar of jalepenos, and yes, I have eaten those whole during this pregnancy! It reminds me of the episode  of Psych...Poor Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment