So about this time last year we were taking a poll on whether Maddox was a boy or a girl. From the day I found out I was pregnant I knew Maddox was a boy. There was no doubt! I have been feeling like this baby is a girl. BUT. I am worried it is my hopes getting in the way of my instinct. So, here comes the poll again. Is baby #2 a boy or a girl? You can vote on the poll found to the right of this post. We find out in 9 days what this baby is! I'm so excited to find out! Josh is nervous, because if it's a girl... we are going to be broke with all the cute stuff I want. Boys are so easy because you don't see a cute dress and headband and think "HE NEEDS THAT!". We have been through an emotional roller coaster with this baby (which also makes me think it's a girl causing trouble). But we are so blessed to be having another. I know whether it's a boy or a girl Maddox will have a good little buddy close to his age to play with!
Anyway...go cast your vote!
I hope you get a girl because I wanted a boy more than anything!!
ReplyDelete