Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Change of plans...

So my brilliant sister, who shall remain nameless in case she doesn't want credit for this....which really won't matter because I only have one sister, so everyone will know who this is anyway. Whatever. Anyway, my brilliant sister was talking to me today and I was telling her I can't wait 48 more hours to find out what we were having. So she just said I should reschedule my appointment for tomorrow. I called in and was able to easily reschedule it for tomorrow. It was almost to easy! Now i'm really freaking out haha. Hopefully the baby is in a good position to tell and everything, because I don't think I can wait much longer to know.
SO, today is the last day to cast your vote on what the baby is. Go to the poll and vote, and if all goes well we will be announcing our new baby tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I am voting boy because I have quilt fabric to do more boy quilts than I do girl quilts. may sound selfish on my part, but I hope it's a boy, and it will be fun for Maddox to have a brother so close in age! Either way, hope Baby Wray #2 is healthy and just as cute as Maddox! He or she will be loved by all!

    ReplyDelete