Ok, well not really. But, we did get our Christmas decorations up yesterday! I still need a tree skirt and tree topper. We have to find some on the completely cheap side. Do you know how expensive tree skirts are? Holy dang! I considered making one out of the leftover fabric from our stockings I made, but i'm just not quite sure how I would put it together. I have a few ideas, but any suggestions would be appreciated ;)
So only 4 more days until we find out what baby #2 is! If you haven't already, go cast your vote in the poll on the side of the blog! We are soooo excited to find out! Josh is like the cutest thing in the world. He really wants a girl, along with me haha. Can I just take a minute and say how awesome that guy is? Anyway, go vote!

We used to use a white flat sheet as a tree skirt. Just lay it around in a circle a little bit bunched up. It reminded me of snow. :)
ReplyDeleteOoooooh! I almost threw out a bed sheet today that had torn around the edges! I'm glad I didn't! Maybe I can sew it up and use that! Thank you!!!
Delete